Careers at KTU+A
KTUA is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office. Benefits include 401(k) & 125 plan, holiday & vacation pay, and medical & dental coverage.
Landscape Architect Project Manager – San Diego, CA
KTUA is seeking an experienced landscape architect to support a variety of public agency and private developer projects in southern California. Candidates should have three to six years of design services, including project management.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in landscape architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously with multi-disciplinary project teams within budget and schedule constraints.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Land F/X, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and SketchUp or other related 3D software.
- Licensed or seeking licensure in landscape architecture.
- Active participation in professional or community organizations.
- Excellent design and graphic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project priorities simultaneously with multi-disciplinary project teams within budget and schedule constraints.
- Strong presentation skills for workshops and public meetings.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team collaborative environment.
Negotiable based on experience.
KTUA, founded in 1970, is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a fun, engaging and dynamic working environment with the following benefits:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 125 Cafeteria Plan Allowing Pre-Tax Expenses
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Stock Options and Profit Sharing Plan
- Holiday, Sick Leave and Vacation Benefits
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Bike and Transit Commuting Benefits
- Vibrant urban neighborhood, 10 minute walk to Balboa Park
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Email cover letter, resumes and work samples to Sharon Singleton, email@example.com