Careers at KTU+A
Position Available: Senior Planner/Project Manager
KTUA is seeking a creative senior planner/project manager with 3 to 6+ years of experience in land use, active transportation, park and urban planning and design. Responsibilities include project visioning, development of planning studies, management of multi-disciplinary teams, supervision of in-house staff, community engagement, business development, project pursuits, and presentations for projects and interviews. Projects are located throughout Southern and Central California.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, or urban and environmental studies.
- Minimum of three years of planning experience in private consultancy or public agency.
- AICP, PLA, PTP, GISP or IAP2 a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and GIS a plus.
- Strong report writing, research, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Favorable background check and ability to travel when public health guidelines allow.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA (Citizenship or current VISA/Green Card).
Negotiable based on experience.
KTUA is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 125 Cafeteria Plan Allowing Pre-Tax Expenses
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Stock Options and Profit-sharing Plan
- Bike and Transit Commuting Benefits
- Vibrant urban neighborhood, 10-minute walk to Balboa Park
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Email a cover letter, resume, and writing/graphic samples or a link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.